Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards
How It Works
- You transfer cash to BMC—via a check through the mail or online by debit or credit card
- BMC can put your gift to immediate use or add it to an endowed fund if you so specify
- You receive a charitable deduction
- Your gift is made simply and quickly
- You receive a federal income-tax deduction
- You provide immediate support for BMC
Request an eBrochure
Which Gift Is Right for You?
Paul Miller - Major Gifts Officer
BMC Office of Development
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to BMC. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support BMC. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.