Gifts by Will and Living Trusts
How It Works
- You include a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust
- At your death BMC receives the bequest you specified
- You may change your bequest or trust designation at any time
- You control the funding property during your lifetime
- Your bequest or trust designation will not be subject to any potential federal estate tax
- You provide future support for BMC
Request an eBrochure
Paul Miller - Major Gifts Officer
BMC Office of Development
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to BMC. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support BMC. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.