Charitable Gift Annuity—Immediate Payment
How It Works
- Transfer cash or other property to BMC
- BMC agrees to make payments for the life of one and up to two annuitants (payments are backed by our entire assets)
- The balance of the transfer inures to BMC
- Payments for life that are favorably taxed
- When gift is funded with cash, part of payment will be tax-free
- When gift is funded with appreciated property, part will be taxed as capital gain, part will be tax-free, and part will be taxed as ordinary income
- Federal income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift
- Gift will provide generous support for BMC
Request an eBrochure
Paul Miller - Major Gifts Officer
BMC Office of Development
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.
The discussion herein is general in nature and may not apply to all individuals. Prospective donors are urged to consult their personal tax and financial advisors concerning the specific consequences of making gifts to BMC. We would be pleased to discuss, in confidence, ways in which you may support BMC. These measures may also have an impact on your estate planning.